How To Help
You can help
Pennsylvania Warhorse is a Pennsylvania based not-for-profit corporation dedicated to providing therapeutic services for Military (active/veterans/retired), police, firefighters, first responders and their families affected by PTS, TBI and other emotional issues.
Our program is administered by professional equestrian instructors in a quiet, peaceful and relaxing farm environment.
By donating you are:
- Empowering those who participate.
- Giving them a chance to feel a sense of belonging and enjoy the benefit of living a healthy life in the country they defended and served.
- Strengthening them, their families, their neighbors, and their communities.
Our Scholarship Fund allows us to provide these services free of charge to those who need it most.
Donors and volunteers are the backbone of our organization;
we could not exist without your help.
We hope you will join us and help us change the lives of the men and women who serve our country so honorably.
Benefits of becoming a monthly donor:
- Hassle free automatic payments from your credit card or checking account.
- We will provide an annual statement for your tax purposes.
- Ability to change or suspend your donation at any time.
To donate using a check please make check payable to:
530 E. Lincoln Avenue
Myerstown, PA 17067
To donate online simply click below:
Become a Volunteer
Below you will find a list of volunteer opportunities that are typically available.
If you find one of interest, please contact us.
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
- Administrative Assistants
- Blogger, Social Media,
- Horse Housekeeper – (a.k.a. grooms/stall maintenance)
- Special Events Community Outreach
- Volunteer Guest Speakers